Membership Plans, Pricing, and Internship Submissions
BCAC is committed to providing public access to our community television station on Comcast Channel 11. Our mission is to provide training, workshops and real-life experiences for those wanting to learn digital media arts skills for the 21st Century and beyond. Check out our membership levels to find one that’s right for you. Welcome to your new home for community media.
SUBSCRIBE to our BCAC.tv Youtube Channel
FREEResidents of Butte, Glenn & Tehama Counties
- BCAC.tv Membership
- Access to BCAC.tv Streaming Public Web Content & Archives
- Content Proposals & Submissions * certain content restrictions apply
- Invites & Entry to BCAC.tv Contests & Rewards
- Announcements for Classes & Workshops More Information
- BCAC Media Center Membership
- Exclusive Access to our Online Content and Pre-Releases, only viewable by BCAC Members
- Convenient Online Content Upload (Members Only)
- Sign up for the Free Speech Booth and take your message to the next level. Great for PSA’s, Video Resumes, Video Diaries, Reports, Assignments and Community Announcements.
- Access to our Open Lab Hours, working with our trained staff to help you visualize and complete your projects. Check our Open Lab schedule and Sign Up Forms to book your time at BCAC.
Family MembershipOne Big Happy Family
- Exclusive Member Access to BCAC.tv Streaming Web Content & Archives
- Expedited Content Proposals & Submissions * Certain content restrictions apply
- Access to BCAC Labs, working with our trained professionals
- Access to FreeSpeech Booth **
- Instant Entry to BCAC.tv Contests & Rewards
- Priority Free & Discounted Classes, Workshops & Special Events
- Monthly eNewsletter
- BCAC.tv Member Bumper Sticker –** Check our Schedule for Open Studio Hours & Availability.
OrganizationsPackage for Non-Profit Organizations
- Group Access to bcac.tv +2 Free PSA’s per year, produced by BCAC’s Trained Staff
- Free and Discounted Workshops on Creating Media Presence for your Organization
- Presence and Recognition of your Organization across all of BCAC.tv Media Platforms(TV, Social Media, Online Streaming)
What Our Members Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our members do the talking!
“When I started with BCAC I didn’t have any media experience. I knew it was a field I wanted to explore, but figured I’d have to move to LA to get real experience. In just 6 months I’ve learned how to edit, and am producing two weekly 30minute shows with awesome people. BCAC has been a life changer! ”Juan Uriarte
“I’ve always wanted my own TV show. I’ve had a lot of experience doing youtube and podcasts, but there’s something about internet culture that doesn’t feel right. Contending with youtube trolls and getting swayed by trying to go viral was causing me to lose focus on what was really important. Creating my show for the local community allows me to be myself and create the show I’ve always wanted to create. When people approach me on the street and say ‘Hey, you’re that guy from TV. I love your show. Keep up the great work”, that’s worth more than a million hits on youtube.”Ben Weddell
“As my college days drew to a close, I became more and more concerned about the reality of actually finding a good job in digital media. Sure, I’d have a degree and a ton of class assignments under my belt, but with practically no experience outside of school. I’m so grateful I found BCAC in my final semester of college. In just 4 months I was able to put literally everything I’d learned in school to the test in real-world situations. Now I work for NBC in Sacramento, and I honestly could not have done it without BCAC and the amazing people there. Thank you BCACtv! ”Sascha Alexia